The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, or AASHTO, is an organization that represents the highway and transportation departments for air, highway, rail, water, and public transportation in the U.S.A. .
AASHTO standards testing cover all the different modes of transportation. AASHTO standards testing include guidelines for design and construction as well as for maintaining existing transportation modes, and managing transportation. There are more than 1,500 standards all with the intent to ensure efficient construction, improve maintenance, and create safe designs.
Contract Laboratory has received many test requests from companies and independent organizations looking for laboratories to perform AASHTO standards testing, including:
- Oil Laboratory needed for recovered hydrocarbon / oil testing 1. Standard and RTFOT viscosity tests in accordance with latest edition of ASTM D3381 or AASHTO Designation: M 226-80 plus one at 135 deg. C 2. Penetration test ASTM D 946 and AASHTO M 20 (Penetration @ 25°C)
- Geotechnical laboratory needed for AASHTO Testing to AASHTO T164 method D, Standard Method of Test for Quantitative Extraction of Asphalt Binder from Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) Need lab to conduct test method on asphalt cold mix.
- Laboratory needed for HDPE Plastic Pipe Testing to American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, AASHTO designations: M252 and M294 Plastic Pipes (HDPE) All tests needed
- AASHTO certifications. Engineering firm needs validation testing of a camera mount that will be use to read car plates on a highway gantry.
- Physical Laboratory needed for AASHTO Testing. mass concrete volume stability testing for hydraulic structure for Coefficient of thermal expansion: AASHTO T336
- West Coast USA Materials Laboratory needed for AASHTO Testing to AASHTO T336
- USA Mechanical laboratory needed for AASHTO Testing joint to AASHTO M326-08 specification for HDPE liner pipe
- Visit our website to view and respond to these test requests are more!
Contract Laboratory would love to help you find laboratories to perform you scientific research, laboratory testing, or analysis. Call us today at 1-855-377-6821, or visit contractlaboratory.com to see how we can help you!
Originally posted 2016-11-07 07:27:04.