Anthrax Bacteria is a gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria known as Bacillus anthracis. It causes a serious infectious disease in humans that come in contact with infected animals or contaminated animal products. To prevent the spread, Infectious Disease Laboratories need to be able to perform Anthrax Bacteria testing for Bacillus anthracis very quickly.
Russia has a Bacillus anthracis, Anthrax outbreak that has left 13 nomadic people hospitalized and 1,500 reindeer dead.
Like other infectious disease research and development, all Bacillus anthracis, Anthrax Bacteria testing, research and development (R&D) needs to be conducted in a biosafety laboratory with the appropriate levels of containment.
Contract Laboratory helps governments and companies facilitate infectious disease research and development (R&D) and testing. Below are some examples.
- Microbiology Laboratory needed for viral URI Testing from nasal swabs. Infectious agent detection by nucleic acid (DNA or RNA); respiratory virus (eg, adenovirus)
- Immunology Laboratory needed for immunological clinical biomarker testing for immunological disorder,infectious disease
- Europe FDA GLP CRO needed for Clinical Study, in-vivo Challenge Protection Study (efficacy or potency or immunogenicity testing ) in poultry chicks for infectious disease
- Microbiology/Toxicology Laboratory required for testing Electrolized Water product for its ability to kill bacteria such as MRSA, FLU,
- USA GLP Clinical/Microbiology Laboratory needed for testing using cell culture/IFA to determine presence of infectious virus
- Bioanalytical GLP USA lab needed for serology on infectious disease; Hep, HIV, HTLV from primary liver cells and/or tissue
- Preclinical contract research organization needed for testing in infectious disease model associated with nosocomial infections
- FDA Immunology Contract Research Organization needed for infectious disease research and development to modify immune responses by altering the behavior of DNA
- ISO 17025 Molecular Dignostic Testing laboratory RT PCR testing needed for Hepatitis B,C,. TB,other human infectious diseses using RT
- GLP Microbiology Laboratory needed for efficacy testing of chemical sanitisers against adenovirus and rotavirus (separately) in water
- New CLIA lab needed to perform on-going specialty Infectious Disease (malaria, shigella, etc) testing for patient diagnostic clinic
- Microbiology laboratory needed for disinfectant efficacy testing of product against below listed microorganisms. Avian Influenza
- India Microbiology Laboratory needed for Disinfectant efficacy tesing for our Disinfectant against the H1N1 Virus and PED viruses.
- Pharmaceutical company needs non-GLP virology laboratory for anti-viral activity study of drug compound
- Virology laboratory needed for virucidal activity testing of disinfection product against Rabies Virus.
And many more infectious disease research and development studies.
If your company needs a biosafety laboratory for Bacillus anthracis, Antrax Bacteria testing or other infectious disease research and development, call us toll-free at 1-855-377-6821 or Submit Laboratory Test Request