Recently Contract Laboratory received a request from a manufacturer to assist them with outsourcing of testing to ASHRAE Standards Testing. ASHRAE is an industry organization which was formed as the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers. ASHRAE focuses on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability within the industry.
The ASHRAE Standards covera wide range of products, processes, and systems including refrigerators, air
conditioning units, heaters, humidifers, ice makers, air handling equipment, air ducts, air cleaning equipment, lubricants, condensers, dessicants, refrigeration controls, freezers, valves, filters, fans, ventilation, and heat exchangers. It also covers water conservation, green buildings, energy performance, solar optical properties, smoke management, commissioning and measurements. For your convenience, here’s a link to ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines
Below are some Requests that Contract Laboratory has received for assisting in the outsourcing of ASHRAE Standards Testing
- Mechanical laboratory needed for ASHRAE Testing of device for dust contamination with ASHRAE test dust #2. Test would be variation on the standard 52.1
- LARGE MANUFACTURER NEEDS PHYSICAL LABORATORY FOR ASHRAE TSTING METHOD OF TESTING GENERAL VENTILATION AIR-CLEANING DEVICES FOR REMOVAL EFFICIENCY BY PARTICLE SIZE: TEST METHOD OF FILTERS .i HAVE THREE NUMBERS OF SAMPLES
- USA Industrial Hygiene Laboratory needed for ASHRAE Testing to ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2007 — Method of Testing General Ventilation Air-Cleaning Devices for Removal Efficiency by Particle Size (ANSI approved)
- India environmental laboratory needed for ASHRAE Testing of Fume hood to ASHRAE 110, ASHRAE 110: Fume Hood & Laboratory Safety Testing
- USA Mechancial Laboratory needed for ASHRAE Testing to ASHRAE 63.1 Refrigerant Filter Capacity Testing for Moisture H20. Identification of Equilibrium Point Dryness
- Materials aboratory needed for ANSI /ASHRAE 52.5 MERV TESTING, Method of Testing General Ventilation Air-Cleaning Devices
- Filter manufacturer needs Asia physical laboratory for ANSI / ASHRAE Testing to ANSI / ASHRAE 52.2 Method of Testing General Ventilation Air-Cleaning Devices for Removal Efficiency by Particle Size
- Physical Laboratory neeed for comparison testing of filters: Ashrae testing for filters.
- Mechanical Laboratory needed for ASHRAE Testing and ANSI 70 Testing for HVAC Testing for Airflow performance data on grilles and registers
- India ASHRAE Physical Laboratory needed for testing specialty textile fabrics according to ASHRAE standards 74-1998 for the following thermal values o Transmission solar (Ts) o Reflexion Solar (Rs)
- MidWest USA ASHRAE/ADC/GRD/ISO Physical Laboratory needed for Velocity testing for HVAC system – We have two plenums that we would like to get tested as per ASHRAE 36-72, ADC 1062; GRD84 and ISO 3741.
View many more Incoming ASHRAE Laboratory Test Requests to see projects that Contract Laboratory has received for ASHRAE Standards Testing and other testing.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor or importer that needs ASHRAE Standards Testing, we can help. Simply, Submit ASHRAE Laboratory Test
ASHRAE Standards Testing Questions? If you have any questions on ASHRAE Standards Testing or other Laboratory Testing, call us toll-free 24/7 at 1-855-377-6821.