Need laboratory for cancer research?
Today, the US National Science Foundation issued a Press Release that the New York University Tandon School of Engineering has created a new synthetic hybrid molecule that delivers a blow to breast cancer cells. The hybrid molecule is a protein / polymer–gold nanoparticle composite that can serve as a “shipping container” for chemotherapeutic agents, delivering the drugs directly to the cancerous cells. The new molecule has aided cancer research by using small-molecule loading, sustained release, as well as increased uptake to deliver drugs directly to the malignant cells.
Read more here.
Does your company need Oncology Contract Research Organization CRO for breast cancer or other cancer research? We can help. Call 1-855-377-6821 or Submit Laboratory Test Request
ContractLaboratoy.com has facilitated many test requests for cancer research such as:
- Ireland University Researcher needed for preclinical studies efficacy and cytotoxicity testing on Platinum(IV) drug anti-cancer agents.
- Contract Research Organization needed for preclinical study to Test of novel immune stimulatory compounds in a mouse cancer model.
- Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for polarimetry testing of bioactive isolate compound isolated the bioactive compound purified to novel drug which has cytotoxic activity against several cancer cell lines.
- Preclinical Laboratory needed for cancer cell line testing.
- Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for cancer cell testing for line genetic variant (SNP) changes a binding site for ANY protein and were thinking to apply EMSA using nuclear extracts of two or three different breast cancer cell lines (any).
To see how ContractLaboratory.com has helped pharmaceutical companies with their oncology studies, visit Laboratory Test Requests.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter