Looking for laboratory to do composite testing?
Two new ASTM Standards for the testing of the plastic composites pultruded fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) materials will be released. The new ASTM Standards are ASTM D7792, Test Method for Measuring the Effect of Freeze-Thaw Cycling on a Thermoset Pultruded Composite and ASTM D7992, Test Method for the Evaluation of the Effects of Elevated Temperature and Moisture Conditioning of Pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites.
Contract Laboratory frequently assists manufacturers and engineering companies with composite testing. Some examples are below.
- University Researcher needs Imaging Laboratory for : SEM TEM XRD UV-vis NIR TGR FTIR Raman Spec. HRTEM EDX 8 Samples Zinc Oxide – Polyaniline nanocomposite
- Asia Material Laboratory needed for Fire, Smoke, Toxicity per FAA FAR 25 FST testing on carbon fiber composite
- USA or Canada physical laboratory needed for ASTM Testing of composite materials. The material is PU foam sandwiched by 2 steel sheets, overall thickness of 40 mm. 1. Four point bending (flexture)fatigue test. Need S-N curve at 10 Hz. 2. Compression spot fatigue test. Need S-N curve at 10 Hz. .
- University Researcher needs Materials Laboratory for polymer composite testing including microtome into cross-sections of interface of composite with epoxy and fiber and AFM testing.
- Plastics Laboratory needed for polymer composite testing to determine diffusion coefficient in composts and polymers.
If your company is an engineering company that uses or a manufacturer that makes polymer composites that will need ASTM Testing, Submit Laboratory Test Request
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-855-377-6821 .
Originally posted 2015-09-21 02:40:31.