Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay ELISA is a laboratory test done to measure and detect blood antibodies through changing colors. It is one of the many different types of Immunoassays. ELISA assays are used to detect the presence of specific substances, usually antigens, in samples. ELISA tests are often done as a screening before more in-depth testing can be performed and can be used to diagnose conditions such as: HIV, Lyme disease, rotavirus, squamous cell carcinoma, syphilis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay ELISA tests are performed by adding blood to a plate containing different antigens for conditions. If the blood contains the same antibodies, proteins in the body produce antigens which bind together with a olor change.
Contract Laboratory has helped many healthcare facilities, medical device, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies with outsourcing of their ELISA services. Below are some examples of Incoming Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays Requests:
- Large food company needs bioanalytical laboratory for ELISA testing on egg yolk samples
- Contract Research Organization needed for protein level testing: measuring levels of calcitonin gene related peptide from human saliva samples. This can be accomplished using ELISA or other quantitative technique
- USA Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for Nagalase by ELISA analysis
- Contract bioanalytical lab needed to form a long-standing relationship for antibody production, ELISA, and neutralization testing for a synthetic peptide vaccine. Vaccine does not contain any viral material.
- INDIA BIOANALYTICAL LABORATORY NEEDED FOR BIOANALYSIS OF NATIVE TYPE II COLLAGEN BY ELISA
- Pharmaceutical bioanalytical laboratory needed for validation of in-house ELISA procedure for quantifying specific egg IgY antibody against certain microorganisms and subsequently perform the procedure to meet ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- Materials Laboratory needed for ASTM LEAP test as per ASTM standard ASTM D6499-12 (Inhibition ELISA.) to certify the product is latex free.
- Bioanalytical laboratory needed for biomarker screening of 4 pine bark extract (powder) samples to be tested for anti-inflammatory ability: several biomarkers can be screened; tnf-alpha, il-1, IkBalpha are first choice. We would prefer an immunoblot test (SDS-PAGE) to be performed over ELISA, where the nitrocellulose membrane would clearly show different quantities of proteins screened through chemoluminescence.
- and more
If your company needs ELISA testing or other antibody research and testing, call us at 1-855-377-6821 or submit a Laboratory Test Request.