Why is fruit testing and analysis important?
Apples oranges kiwis pears and lemons! Fruit testing and analysis is performed by farms, produce distributors and food manufacturers prior to distribution for further manufacturing or for consumption.
Fruit is tested for nutritional value, adulteration, and for the presence of contaminants such as pesticides. Today Contract Laboratory received a request from a manufacturer in need of a laboratory to outsource the fruit testing of Bananas for isoamyl acetate. Other Laboratory Test Requests that we have received from farms, distributors and manufacturers for fruit testing and analysis are:
- Food laboratory needed for fruit drink testing for nutritional facts labeling .
- FDA GLP accredited laboratory needed for fruit which we need complete analyses of fruit
- Analytical chemistry laboratory needed for 10:1 extract of Pedalium Murex fruit testing of Pedalium Murex provided. in Powder extract
- Agriculture Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for Proteomics analysis on tomato leaf and fruit subjected to two water treatments.
- Food laboratory needed for food contact surface testing for FDA 176.170 CERTIFICATION FOR OUR EMULSION POLYMER WHICH IS USED IN COATING THE BOARD USED FOR PACKAGING OF LIQUIDS like FRUIT JUICES
- Food Manufacturer needs food laboratory for alcohol content testing of fruit jam and preserves that have had alcohol added during the cooking process
- Nutritional supplement company needs microbiology laboratory for testing antimicrobial activity of grapefruit seed extract
- Import broker needs FDA food laboratory for import testing of wide-variety of imported food products ranging from pure organic fruit juice to different fruit and paste in cans.
- Australia Laboratory needed for orange oil content(%) test in orange oil-water emulsion and in oranges in Melbourne? Please provide me with a quotation and qty of samples required and rough timing.
- Food microbiology laboratory needed for Microbiology Testing of Alicyclobacillus and Thermo Acidophilic Bacteria (TAB) in Orange juice
- Canada Food microbiology laboratory needed for juice testing for the presence/absence and enumeration of Alicyclobacillus in fruit juice products and fruits. Capability to identify to species level if necessary.
- Atlanta cosmetics laboratory needed for shelf-life, packaging, labeling and microbiology testing of food based hair conditioner made with fruit
- USA Food Microbiology / Chemistry Laboratory needed for FDA HAACP Validation Testing of fruit juice manufacturing lines
- Food Materials Laboratory needed for fruit pressure sensitive adhesive testing of pressure sensitive adhesives to PSAs (USA 21CFR 175.125)that will be used for food contact surfaces directly on fruit hide and on which will be placed a paper label. The fruits will be stored at 4-7ºC until they are displayed in the market. It is a new application and I am looking to present my client with testing results from a recognized third party to PSAs (USA 21CFR 175.125), as regards the migration of adhesive
- North Carolina food analytical chemistry laboratory needed for dried fruit testing for sulfur for dry mango and dry pineapple
- Food laboratory needed for stability study: accelerated shelf life testing on frozen fruit(Mangoes, cherries, pineapple, and peaches)? How long does it take for your accelerated shelf life test on frozen fruit? Our shelf life is 2 years on our product
- USA third party laboratory (Florida preferred) needed for third party efficacy certification testing: insecticide / Citrus Greening / HLB Antibiotic Testing We are in need of testing the efficacy and dosing levels of our all natural compound (FDA considers it generally regarded as safe.) needed to kill Huanglongbing “HLB” bacterial disease aka “Citrus Greening” and/or bacterium Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus
And many more! View more at Incoming Laboratory Test Requests
If you are a farm, produce distributor or food manufacturer that needs a third-party independent laboratory for fruit testing and analysis, please call us Toll-Free 24/7 at 1-855-377-6821 of Submit Laboratory Test Request
Republished by Blog Post Promoter