Looking for liposome research?
Today, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer needed a laboratory to perform Liposome Characterization Studies. According to the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) Guidance Document entitled “Liposome Drug Products”, a liposome is a microvesicle composed of a bilayer of lipid amphipathic molecules enclosing an aqueous compartment. It defines a Liposome Drug Product as a drug product containing drug substances (active pharmaceutical ingredients) encapsulated in liposome. Characterization of a new liposome drug product includes a PK/TD profile and establishes the safe and effective dosing regimen of the drug product.
Below are other examples of how ContractLaboratory.com helped other companies with their Liposome Research and Testing:
- US FDA Oncology Contract Research Organization needed for preclincial study of Nanocarriers (Liposomes, nanoparticles etc.) in US FDA approved laboratories/CRO: Following characterizations techniques are required: Transmission Electron Microscopy Cryo Transmission Electron Microscopy and small angle
- Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for liposome testing including particle size analysis and uniformity. Nutraceutical product tested and are not entirely sure what types of tests are available for this and price. What we have found thus far is testing for particle size (which we need to be in the ran
- Biotechnology Manufacturer needs USA nanotechnology laboratory for research and development studies to identify a CRL to further characterize our liposome nano particles (LNPs). In particular, interested in the DSC techniques to evaluate internal changes as results of various experimental parameter
- US Biochemistry laboratory needed for research: Liposome formulations for research peptides
- Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for FFEM or Quick Freeze Deep Etch testing asap for liposome structrual characterization and differentiation between liposomal formulations
If your company needs research or testing of liposomes, Submit a Liposome Test Request
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-855-377-6821.