Do you need a laboratory for microbial testing, analysis or research? Let us help! Submit a test request on our website, or by calling us toll-free at 1-855-377-6821!
Think you can guess this microbe?
Here are today’s clues:
- it’s a bacteria
- is resistant to many antibiotics
- can cause life-threatening infections in bones, joints, bloodstream and vital organs
- found in the nose or on the skin of 1/3 of the population
- generally a harmless bacteria
- is sphere shaped
- has a diameter of roughly 1 micron
- doesn’t form spores
- is not motile
- first reports of the bacteria were from the UK in 1961
- is considered a “superbug”
Republished by Blog Post Promoter