A NATO STANAG (STANdardization AGreement) is a standardization document specifying an agreement among member nations to implement a specific standard. The NATO STANAG sets the parameters for procedures, processes, terms and conditions for military and other technical equipment for NATO member and ally countries. STANAGs must be ratified and implemented by each country or military state.
STANAGs are implemented to provide common operational and administrative procedures. Standardization among NATO members allows for better use of resources improving the alliance’s overall effectiveness. Standardization affects operational and procedural fields. With almost 1300 STANAGs ranging from ammunition to map markings, NATO STANAGs cover many topics.
If you need a laboratory for NATO STANAG compliance, submit your request on our website, or by calling 1-855-377-6821!
The following are test requests for NATO STANAGs received by Contract Laboratory:
- Materials laboratory needed for NATO STANAG Testing of gun cases for dry heat, low temperature, impact, and vibration testing according to STANAG 4280 to meet NATO approval for gun carrying cases.
- Glass laboratory needed for ballistic impact testing to meet NATO standards 1, 2, or 3 to MIL SPEC Level 4.
- Materials laboratory needed for NATO coatings testing of chemical agent resistant coating (CARC) to North Atlantic Treaty Organization NATO AEP 64 standard fo Performance Requirements for Paint Systems Resistant to Chemical Agents and Decontaminants, for the Protection of Land Military Equipment and 65 coded Standard, described as Performance Requirements and Test Method for Paint Systems Resistant to Chemical Warfare Agents, for new new coating project to: Screening Test (Resistance to Tri-n-Butyl Phosphate) onAluminium Alloys: 2024-T3 unclad, 5083 and 7020-T8 Optical Characteristics: *Visual comparison of the colour of the paints *Specular Gloss *Colorimetry on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Scratch Hardness on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Flexibility (Cupping test) on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Cross-Cut Resistance (Adhesion) on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Continuous condensation on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Hydrocarbons Resistance on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Acids Resistance on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Decontaminants Resistance on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Falling Weight Test Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Chemical Agents Resistance on AEP 65 (Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 or Steel Artificial Weathering Resistance on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel Corrosion Resistance (Neutral Salt Spray) on Steel Corrosion Resistance (Cyclic corrosion) on Steel Aluminium Alloys Corrosion Resistance by Alternate Immersion-Emersion on Burnished Aluminium Alloys: 2024-T3 unclad, 5083 and 7020-T6 Aluminium Alloys Corrosion (Filiform corrosion resistance) on Burnished Aluminium Alloys: 2024-T3 unclad, 5083 and 7020-T6 Hydraulic Fluids Resistance on Aluminium Alloy 5083 or 7020-T6 and Steel
- Asia consumer products laboratory needed for luggage testing to material Def Stan 81-41 / Stanag 4280 IP67, ATA300, Stanag4280: Luggage / Casing
- View these requests and more!