ASTM announced that it published new laboratory testing standards for solar energy testing equipment. This standard is ASTM Standard E3006, Practice for Ultraviolet Conditioning of Photovoltaic Modules or Mini-Modules Using a Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp Apparatus) More Information on this ASTM Standard can be found here
Contract Laboratory has helped many researchers and manufacturers with solar and renewable energy testing. Below are some examples:
- Asia Electrical Laboratory needed for solar panel testing of 60-Cell (245,250,255,260,265W) and 72-Cell (300,305,310,315W).
- Materials Laboratory needed for ASTM Testing : Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) test report of granites according to one of the following methods. ASTM E903, ASTM E1918, ASTM C1549.
- Physical Laboratory needed for solar panel testing for strength of the our racking system against wind and snow load. Tensile test for racking system (including end clips, mid clips , nuts and bolts) is a good idea to prove strength of the system against wind and snow load. If it is possible, can you give me an information about Load Bearing test: 1) Qualifications and Certificates 2) Quote 3) Lead time 4) Test report 5) Option: Engineering Sign-off Our material setup is as follows: Unistrut : P
- Materials Laboratory needed for ASTM Testing: SRI solar reflectance Ann’s Emissivity to ASTM E-1980 and ASTM E-408
- JAPAN ELECTRICAL LABORATORY NEEDED FOR PRETESTING OF SOLAR PANELS MFG IN JAPAN. ULTIMATE END USER LOCATED IN ITALY.
- Canadian Physical Laboratory needed for Solar radiation testing. Test procedure: MIL-STD-810G Method 505.4 Procedure I, with climatic condition A-1 (according to MIL-HDBK-310). Coupon description: Composite panel, 305 x 305 x 53mm.
If you are working on a solar or other renewable energy project and need a laboratory for ASTM Testing, Submit Laboratory Test Request
If you have questions on solar energy or other renewable energy testing, please contact us Toll-Free 24/7 1-855-377-6821
Originally posted 2015-09-21 03:03:53.