The US Pharmacopeia USP releases a quarterly list of USP Reference Standards under development. The most recent list of USP Reference Standards under development was released October 14, 2015. It lists 142 USP Reference Standards under development along with the expected release date of the new reference standard.
View the complete list of USP Reference Standards Under Development. Examples of Reference Standards under development include:
- Brimonidine Tartrate Impurity (expected Apr 1 – Jun 30, 2016)
- Castor Oil Excipient (expected Jul 1 – Sep 30, 2016)
- CD34+ Cells Biotechnology (expected Jul 1 – Sep 30, 2016)
- Veterinary Ceftiofur Hydrochloride (expected Jan 1 – Mar 31, 2016)
- Cidofovir Small Molecules (expected Apr 1 – Jun 30, 2016)
Contract Laboratory has helped many pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D, manufacturers, importers and distributors with facilitating the outsourcing of their USP Testing. Below are some examples of Incoming Laboratory Test Requests that Contract Laboratory has received:
- Pharmaceutical analytical chemistry labroatory needed for USP dissolution testing of softgels
- Canada Food Analytical Chemistry laboratory needed for USP Testing of food grade Sodium Metabisulphite to certify that the product conforms to the USP’s Food Chemical Codex (version 9) Sodium Metabisulfite monograph.
- USA Pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory needed for USP testing on raw materials – Sodium Fluoride, USP (Identification A, Heavy Metals, Fluosicilate, & Acidity/Alkalinity) & Cetylpyridinium Chloride, USP (residual solvents)
- Pharma needs pharmaceutical laboratory for USP Testing: Assay Test for Sorbitol
- United States pharmaceutical laboratory needed to have high purity acetone tested to the USP and BP Compendia
- Pharmaceutical laboratory needed to test our polymeric film for compliance to USP VI requirement
Visit Incoming Laboratory Test Requests, to see many more USP Laboratory Test Requests.
If you are a pharmaceutical manufacturer, distributor or importer in need of a Pharmaceutical Laboratory for USP Drug Testing and Analysis, call us toll-free 1-855-377-6821 or Submit Pharmaceutical Laboratory Test Request
Originally posted 2015-11-30 05:17:59.