Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a new DNA sequencing technology that has completely changed the way genomic research is done by allowing researchers to study biological systems at a new level, cheaper and faster than previous methods.
With NGS came the ability for researchers to sequence the entire human genome in a day whereas previous sequencing techniques required more than a decade to sequence the human genome.
Some of the advantages of Next Generation Sequencing include:
- being able to rapidly sequence genomes
- focus on specific regions in a sequence
- study diversity
- analyze types of protein interactions
Contract Laboratory has helped many companies and organizations with the outsourcing of their DNA and Next Generation Sequencing from organizations like the following:
- URGENT Research Scientist needs genetics laboratory for SNP studies, DNa isolation , PCR amplification and sequencing studies for FADS gene polymorphism in diabetes. 200 samples
- Genetics Laboratory needed for sequencing SLC22A12 gene either by individual gene sequencing or NGS panel including the SLC22A12 gene.
- Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for Product development work for molecular biology (PCR, library prep, DNA sequencing on Illumina platform). We need help with verification testing using a molecular laboratory. Must follow protocols and generate data for reports to be submitted to FDA as part of design control.
- LONG-TERM TESTING: Genetics laboratory needed for Genomics sequencing and metabolomics by Real-Time PCR Analysis. 200 samples
- USA genetics laboratory needed for Genetic Sequencing for Illumina testing- pediatric inherited disease panel and autism panel
VIEW MORE GENETICS TEST REQUESTS
View more DNA or Next Generation Sequencing Projects that Contract Laboratory has helped with the outsourcing at Genetics Test Requests
NEED GENETICS LABORATORY?
If your pharmaceutical, life science, biotechnology or healthcare facility or organization needs a laboratory to perform scientific research or testing in relation to Next Generation Sequencing or other DNA Testing, Submit Genetics Test Request or call us at 1-855-377-6821.