For many manufacturing plants, the holidays produce the most ideal time for plant shutdowns for extensive cleaning, maintenance or servicing of machines and equipment. Following holiday manufacturing plant shutdowns, companies may need to perform quality control testing on the lines or environment.
Deep cleaning involving disassembled equipment generally occurs during a temporary shutdown, as well as replacing parts or systems, and even residue testing. Scheduled maintenance occurs during the shutdown and cleaning procedures required for a cGMP plant are completed.
Once these tasks and tests have been finished the facility can begin to start its systems again and assess performance ensuring machines and equipment have been reinstalled correctly and are operational and functional as they should be. In some cases environmental monitoring is necessary at this point to ensure no hazardous chemicals are lingering or being released into the air.
Contract Laboratory has helped many companies find laboratories and services to perform their facilities testing during a plant shutdown like the following:
- LONG-TERM TESTING Equipment manufacturer needs laboratory for swabbing and residue testing to detect presence of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, antibiotics, and/or hormones on equipment surfaces. Looking for a reliable supplier for multiple testing requirements throughout the year.
- LONG-TERM TESTING Large hospitality company needs food microbiology laboratory laboratory for monthly environmental monitoring microbial analysis of food sample, hand swab, water, and equipment
- Pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory needed for environmental monitoring for antibiotics against surface sample swabs: Nafcillin Sodium, Ampicillin Sodium, Ampicillin Sodium and Sulbactam Sodium, Penicillin G Potassium,Piperacillin Sodium and Tazobactam Sodium.
- LONG-TERM TESTING: Renewable ENergy company needs Environmental laboratory for environmental monitoring stack analysis on regular interval Source emission (PM, SO2, NOX), HCL, CO, NH3, TOC, HF, CD Th their compounds, Hg and their compounds, Sb As Pb Cr Co Cu Mn Vi their compounds, Dioxins and Furans
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory needed for swabbing and environmental monitoring testing for medical office
- Life Sciences Company developing medical treatments needs Industrial Hygiene Laboratory for environmental monitoring testing 1. Environmental monitoring is being performed on February 8, 9, and 10 – Sampling is performed using a viable particle counter and TSB plates – We will need to have plates picked up on each day at 15:00-16:00 – There will be approximately 50 plates for each day
- View more test requests
If you are a manufacturer or other organization in need of a laboratory to perform testing, submit a request onlineor call us at 1-855-377-6821!