In April of 2017, the House Agriculture Committee decided to take steps to address the increased occurrence of adulterated or fraudulently labeled olive oil that is imported into the United States.
The main reason for the decision to begin testing imported olive oil is the concern for public health, as many olive oils actually contain seed oils that can be potentially dangerous or hazardous to consumers who may have allergies.
The committee now requires sampling of all imported andoils to verify their purity and ensure they are unadulterated and not misbranded.
- Food laboratory needed for thc content and shelf-life testing of coconut oil and olive oil
- Laboratory needed for Heavy Metals testing in an oil matrix. Specifically MCT and Olive oil.It should detect As, Cd, Pb, and Hg. Each should be quantifiable to no less than 1 ppm. Pb should be quantifiable to ~0.05 ppm. The uncertainty value should be relatively small.
- Small producer of olive oil needs laboratory for testing required to sell in in Guatemala
- Food Laboratory needed for contaminant testing in OLIVE OIL
- Law firm needs United States Food Laboratory for olive oil Testing
- and many more!
If you or your organization are in need of a laboratory to perform purity testing of olive oil, call us at 1-855-377-6821, or submit an olive oil test request online!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter