Today we received a request from a manufacturer needing a laboratory for Erichsen 430P to test the scratch resistance of automotive molded plaques per the Volkswagen method of PV3952. So what is Erichsen 430P? And what is Erichsen test equipment?
- LONG-TERM TESTING US Company needs Polymer Laboratory with Erichsen 430P tester to test the scratch resistance of automotive molded plaques per the Volkswagen method of PV3952.
- Materials Laboratory needed for ASTM C423 Sound absorption and Fire ASTM testing
- Construction Laboratory needed for ANSI dry grout physical testing to two ANSI Standards 118.3 Latex Fortified Cement Based Grout: and 118.4 Modified Dry Set Cement Mortar. for dry mortar
- Materials Laboratory needed for analysis of the variation in dielectric strength measurement and surface analysis of an aluminum substrate that has a dielectric and various graphic inks printed on one side. The surface needs to be analyzed for variation in thickness of the inks and dielectric across a section. Multiple samples need to be evaluated to determine the percent change in thickness across a set of samples. Also, each individual layer of graphic ink needs to be tested for dielectric strength. Each individual ink can will be printed on it’s own aluminum sample.
- Oil Laboratory needed for electrical conductivity of a liquid chemical hydrocarbon mixture in accordance with ASTM D4308 Standard Test Method for Electrical Conductivity of Liquid Hydrocarbons by Precision Meter
- View this request and more!