X-ray diffraction, also known as XRD, is a method of non-destructive testing to analyze fluids, powders, crystals, and more. X-ray diffraction answers the question, “what is it?” Its simplest explanation, XRD uses a diffracted intensities and angles to identify the material from a diffraction pattern.
The pattern is similar to a fingerprint. After a diffraction pattern is discovered it is compared to a database of known patterns until an identification of the material is made. Identification is made based on the arrangement of the atoms.
Besides compound identification, x-ray diffraction can identify the strain, preferred orientation, structure, and grain size of the materials.
Contract Laboratory has helped facilitate testing for the following XRD test requests. If you need a laboratory for X-ray diffraction analysis, submit a request toll free at 1-855-377-6821 or online at https://www.contractlaboratory.com/labclass/forms/outsource_entryform.cfm?requestType=x-ray%20diffraction
- Metallurgical Laboratory needed for characterization of alloys of FeSiBa and FeSiCeLa for REACH purpose including the following analyses Ce:-Qualitative Analysis X-Ray diffraction analysis (XRD) can be used to confirm the identity of the substance Quantitative Analysis: X-ray fluorescence analysis (XRF) inductively coupled plasma (ICP) techniques can be used for elemental analysis a:-XRF and XRDBa:-XRD and XRFF Si: -ISO 5445 ?Methods: 4139 and 4158-The Si is precipitated like Potassium Hexafluorsilicate and analyzed by titrimetric method with sodium hydroxide. Others metallic impurities are analyzed by ICP – Inductively coupled plasma -Carbon and sulphur analyzed by infra-red (JIS G 1312)-Acid digestion ICP-XRF calibrated to international standards
- LONG-TERM TESTING Europe FDA Pharmaceutical Laboratory needed to provide X-Ray Diffraction Analysis XRD analysis of pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical company needs FDA GMP analytical chemistry laboratory needed for potable water and purified water testing by NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and XRD (X-ray Diffraction).
- INdia pharmaceutical company needs laboratory for X-ray diffraction XRD analysis
- Pharma company needs contract labroatory for X-ray diffraction XRD and Raman spectrometry analysis of Thin films (~100um thick) to determine polymorphic state of a suspended ingredient in the film.
- Europe FDA GLP Contract Laboratory needed with fully validated methods for 5-batch-analysis; (quantitative) X-ray diffraction (XRD); X-ray fluorescence (XRF) (elemental analysis); Infrared Spectroscopy (IR); fully validated methods
- Universitry Research Scientist needs Advanced Materials Laboratory for scientific research study: Study of the order-disorder transformations and mechanical properties of metallic alloys (Au-Cu and Au-Cu-Ag)X-Ray Diffraction SEM Scanning Electron Microscopy microhardness measurments, , TEM Transmission Electron Microscopy. The samples used in this study were prepared by melting by using highly pure material to have the following compositions : Au – Cu and Au- Cu – Ag, The samples are heat treated at different temperatures to study the order-desorder transformations then they were analysed using the DSC calorimetry analysis(differential scanning calorimetry) and dilatometric tests spent to view the different structural transformations that occur during all the thermal cycle using a rate of 10 ° C / min and under an atmosphere of argon, using respectively SETARAM DSC 131 and DT1000 dilatometer .
- View more XRD test requests at https://www.contractlaboratory.com/outsourcing/laboratory-requests.cfm?industry=x-ray%20diffraction&ind=12
Republished by Blog Post Promoter