“How hot is my product,” is a frequently asked question that food manufacturers, importers, distributors and restaurants ask. Today, ContractLaboratory.com received a request from a company that distributes hot peppers that needs to know hot they are. They need a food laboratory for the analysis of capsaicinoid from dried peppers for calculating SHU value (3 samples).
CAPSAICINOID ANALYSIS PROJECTS
- Food analytical chemistry laboratory needed for Scoville heat units (SHU) rating testing for liguid Chilli hot sauce.
- Australia Agriculture Laboratory needed for SHU tests of chili peppers
- FDA GLP Food laboratory with approved test methods needed for enzyme testing of jalapeno peppers for enzyme activity of the following: Peroxidase Polygalacturonase
- US Customs Broker needs private FDA Laboratory for salmonella testing on korean chili peppers.
- USA FDA and EPA Laboratory needed for FDA and EPA pesticide testing. Analysis of pesticides residues on water and food samples as per FDA/EPA requirements. Food samples includes bell and chili peppers. Sample amount: approx. 200 per month.
- USA Food analytical chemistry laboratory needed for testing chili peppers for Scoville heat units
- USA (Puerto Rico) Food analytical chemistry lab needed for testing of peppers to adhere with FDA safety standards
- Food Laboratory needed for chili oil testing: nutritional labeling and shelf life studies.
- USA FDA approved microbiology laboratory needed for sampling pf imported Chili Power and Salmonella testing
- Food laboratory need for food artificial coloring testing for Ponceau 4R and FD&C yellow 6. Analysis by UPLC with PDA; in hot sauce and chili pepper.
- Analytical chemistry laboratory needed for deformuation of a spice mix (cayenne, chili, …).
VIEW MORE FOOD TESTING PROJECTS
NEED FOOD TESTING?
Are you a food manufacturer, distributor, importer or restaurant that need a laboratory to perform an analysis of capsaicinoid for Scoville Heating Unit (SHU) or other food testing, let Contract Laboratory save you time and money! Call us, Toll-Free1-855-377-6821 to see how we can help, or visit us online to submit your test request!
Originally posted 2017-08-25 14:06:08.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter