In a recent retail report, 179,600 consumer packaged goods worldwide were reformulated last year in an effort to keep up with consumers’ changing tastes (read article detailing the report, here). Many of the reformulations were done to accommodate the consumers wants/needs for a healthier lifestyle and healthier food choices. Companies such as Campbell’s, Pepsico, Kellogg’s, and others were among those reformulating their products in an attempt to reduce sodium, sugar, and saturated fats.
These product reformulations all require updated packaging and labeling in addition to nutritional and stability testing. If your company has recently reformulated a consumer product, let us save you time and money in finding a laboratory to perform your testing! Call us at 1-855-377-6821 or submit a test request on our website.
Find a lab to help with your consumer goods testing!
Contract Laboratory has already helped numerous companies find labs for their product reformulation testing like the following:
- Food Laboratory needed for reformulation of a pastrami and salami seasoning blend for breakdown of ingredients to identify the spices and spice extractis in these blends.
- Consumer Products Cosmetics Laboratory needed for reformulation of water-based nail polish for kids.
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory needed for deformulation of a liquid based dietary supplement and then reformulation at higher dosage.
- Food Analytical Chemistry Laboratory needed for reformulation of cheese to increase shelf life
- Food Laboratory needed for reformulation batch testing of caramel candy products. Looking for batch tests to be performed based on new GMO free and organic recipe.
- USA (Colorado Preferred) food laboratory needed for pet treat deformulation testing and reformulation
- and more!
If you are reformulating a consumer packaged good, or need another type of consumer product testing, we can help! Contact us today to get started!
Originally posted 2017-03-31 14:55:56.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter