Are you looking for Fungus Testing and Analysis?
Today, Contract Laboratory received a request for fungus testing and analysis from a disinfectant manufacturer needing a Microbiology Laboratory needed for microbial efficacy testing of anti-microbial solution against fungus. In particular, they were looking for it’s efficacy against Candidiasis, C. neoformans cryptococcosis, and Sporotrichosis.
Fungus are classified in the Fungi Kingdom. A fungus is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that may be unicellular or multicellular. Yeasts and molds are unicellular while mushrooms are multicellular. According to the US Center for Disease Control’s website, there are 1.5 million different species of fungi on Earth, but only about 300 of those are known to make people sick.
Candidasis is a disease caused by the candida yeast which lives on skin and mucous membranes.
Cryptococcus neoformans is a microscopic fungus that infects people through breathing.
Sporotrichosis is caused by the fungus Sporothrix schenckii which lives throughout the world in soil, plants, and decaying vegetation.
Below are some Laboratory Test Request Projects for Fungus Testing and Analysis that Contract Laboratory has received:
- 2 FDA approved test labs needed that can test Chinese herbal supplements for metals and for fungus/parasites/microbial pathogens? Prefer labs in USA Mid-Atlantic, East Coast area, if possible.
- Africa microbiology laboratory needed for fungus testing. Analysis of components and structure of a fungal pigment that I produced.The pigment appears red in colour and some of its components are soluble in organic comp
- Environmental laboratory for soil testing: analysis of soil for coccidioides immitis fungus.
- Microbiology Laboratory needed for fungus testing in wheat samples for testing the fungi “Ergot”. Please send the cost and procedure for the presence of Ergot in Wheat samples.
- Cosmetics laboratory needed for formulation testing of homeopathic nail fungus treatment created with natural ingredients
- MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY NEED FOR ASTM TESTING: FUNGUS RESISTANCE TESTING TO ASTM D 4300 Standard Test Methods for Ability of Adhesive Films to Support or Resist the Growth of Fungi , adhesive film, biodegradation,
- Microbiology Laboratory needed for microbiology testing: environmental conditions and test procedures for airbone equipment-section 13 : Fungus Resistannce to RTCA-DO 160 G, Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures
- Organic skin care company needs microbiology laboratory for microbiology testing (bacteria, mold, yeast, fungus) in skin care lotions, clay masks
- Food Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology Laboratory needed for test nutritional testing and microbiology testing for nutritional content of both our powdered and whole leaf green tea. What would be our pricing options
- Microbiology laboratory needed for microbiology testing to identify bacteria and fungus by PCR, RT-PCR, or any means
- Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory needed for contaminant testing. Herb testing of an herbal tincture of Cryptolepis sanguinolenta to confirm identity of the herb and presence/levels of any contaminents such as mold or fungus
- Eastern USA Cosmetics Microbiology Laboratory needed for microbiology testing: standard microbiology yeast, mold, fungus for facial cosmetics including creams, serums and lotions.
- USA Microbiology laboratory needed for Fungus testing per MIL-STD-810G, Method 508.6 on eStrip GPX Starch-G-Acrylic. This is a corn starch media that that is used for paint stripping, and is qualified to MIL-P-85891,
And many more. View more Laboratory Test Requests
If your company needs a microbiology laboratory for fungus testing, Submit Fungus Test Request
Republished by Blog Post Promoter