Genetic markers are bits of genetic material, like genes or a DNA sequence, that are easily identifiable and used in laboratories as a way to tell apart cells, individuals, and species. Gene markers are often used to research and study relationships between an inherited disease and the genetic cause because DNA that is near to each other on a chromosome is inherited together. The inheritance of a nearby gene that has not yet been identified, but whose approximate location is known, can be tracked using genetic markers to determine the exact inheritance pattern.
Contract Laboratory has received the following test requests for genes and genetics research and testing:
- URGENT Genetics Laboratory needed for Gene testing for EAE and Stx1 or Stx2.
- Large research institute needs Medical Genetics laboratory needed for seedcongenic services and genotyping.
- Biotechnology company needs genetics laboratory for DNA Testing by PCR analysis to determine if materials are of animal origin.
- LONG-TERM TESTING: Genetics laboratory needed for Genomics sequencing and metabolomics by Real-Time PCR Analysis. 200 samples
- LONG-TERM TESTING India Genetics laboratory needed for genotyping of ACTN3 R577X and ACE I/D from human samples
- ISO certified Genetics laboratory needed to fulfil 21 genetic marker Paternity Tests, from saliva samples
- University researcher needs genetics laboratory for plant dna extract testing
- Genetics Laboratory needed for full genome sequencing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains we isolate from our TB patients. Could you please let me know: 1. What will be the cost for full genome sequencing of M.tb DNA; 2. How many genomes can you process per batch/month/quarter; 3. is it possible if our project participant visits your laboratory and gets a short-time training (2-3 weeks)
And many more incoming Gene Markers Research and Development Studies at Laboratory Test Requests
NEED GENE MARKERS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES?
Are you a pharmaceutical, medical research or biotechnology company needing a laboratory for Gene Markers research and development studies, call us at 1-855-377-6821 or submit a Gene Markers Laboratory Test Request.
Originally posted 2016-07-18 15:54:55.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter