Manufacturing Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)
During the holidays, many manufacturers shut down their lines for thorough annual cleaning, repairs, and maintenance. This maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) also involves fixing any mechanical or electrical issues, or making improvements or updating processes.
Often, before manufacturers can get their lines operational again, they have to swab them to test for residual cleaner of disinfectant residues. Additionally, they may also have to look for residuals of grease, oils, and free of microbes.
Contract Laboratory has helped many companies find laboratories for grease, oil, or residue testing. Some of the test requests include:
- LONG-TERM TESTING Equipment manufacturer needs laboratory for swabbing and residue testing to detect presence of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, antibiotics, and/or hormones on equipment surfaces. Looking for a reliable supplier for multiple testing requirements throughout the year.
- UK Company needs a laboratory to test Adipic Acid as a raw material for to be used in manufacturing for: 1. Purity 2. Heavy metals residue (to the ppm and ppb levels) 3. Other impurities such as byproducts from the manufacturing process (succinic acid, Caproic acid ? etc.) 4. Volatile and semi-volatile impurities. (by LCMS for example)
- GLP Toxicology Laboratory needed for petroleum/oil based organic pesticide testing:GLP tests in terms of Toxicology and Residue analysis.Please provide quotation
- USA or Canada analytical chemistry laboratory needed for chemical testing to Japanese Standards of Quasi-drug Ingredients JSQI methods for ID test, lead, arsenic, residue on ignition, readily oxidiazable substances and angle of repose.
- Analytical chemistry laboratory needed for Glassware Inhibitory residue test -on powdered hand wash laboratory glassware detergent.
- Food analytical chemistry laboratory needed for milk testing: Heavy metals residue tests of processed milk for lead, mercury, aluminum
- All these test requests and more can be viewed on our website.
If you are a manufacturer or other organization in need of a laboratory to perform residue testing, submit a residue test request, or call us at 1-855-377-6821
Originally posted 2016-12-16 09:20:04.