Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, more commonly known as CLIA, are federal regulations (in the US) that apply to any clinical laboratory that performs testing on humans, with the exception of clinical trials and basic research. A clinical laboratory is one that performs testing on human specimens with the intent of obtaining information for diagnosing, preventing, or treating diseases.
One of the tasks of the CLIA is to ensure uniformity, reliability and accuracy no matter where a test is performed. One way in which this is accomplished is by requiring clinical laboratories to be certified through the state and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services before they can begin testing specimen. Laboratories are able to get different certifications depending on the type of diagnostic tests they will perform.
Need a clinical laboratory to perform CLIA scientific testing or research on a specimen? Let us help! Call us toll free at 1-855-377-6821 or online!
CLIA Test Requests
- LONG-TERM TESTING CLIA Clinical Laboratory needed for blood and urine analysis including clinical drug toxicology, PGx, CGx, PCR analysis for 1000 Tox, 100CGx, 100PGx and 200 PCR testa a month.
- LONG-TERM TESTING Biotech Start-up needs CLIA certified laboratory with State-of-the-art UHPLC-MS/MS system required. for Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) measurements required for a multiplexed panel of biomarkers. Looking for a long-term partner laboratory to work collaboratively with our biotech start-up with an increasing demand for routine testing running from 100 -1000 samples a month.
- LONG-TERM TESTING CLIA certified Clinical Laboratory needed for Sexually Transmitted Infections STI testing services for CHLAMYDIA GONORRHEA HEPATITIS C (Hep C) HIV (I & II) HERPES SIMPLEX 2 SYPHILIS TRICHOMONIASIS (Trich)
- LONG-TERM TESTING Long-term care facility needs CLIA medical laboratory to process drawn ordered patient tests weekly. Clinical Laboratory must meet CLIA guidelines for LTC
- Hospital needs CLIA Medical Laboratory for asparaginase level analysis
- CLIA certified/ CAP accredited laboratory needed to validate and perform testing on clinical samples for a therapeutic dose monitoring test by ELISA
- LONG-TERM TESTING Large organization needs one or more CLIA clinical laboratories that can analyze a volume of 500-1000 hereditary cancer, blood wellness and urine toxicology samples
- view more CLIA CLIA test requests