According to influenza research done by the US Center for Disease Control (US CDC), the flu vaccine is only 59% effective this year. The press release states that this is comparable to previous years vaccine effectiveness. With the seriousness of influenza from deaths to the economic impact from days off from work, vaccines along with other products that help alleviate the impact and symptoms of the flu are important.
someone who is suffering? From vaccines, cough medicine, throat lozenges to chicken soup and chamomile teas to the comforting pillows, blankets and tissues, ContractLaboratory.com can help with your product development for and testing. Simply, Submit a Laboratory Test Request HERE.
Below are some Influenza research projects that we have helped facilitate:
- Laboratory needed for Quality testing of Influenza Candidate Vaccine virus stock(as per 21 CFR Part 58) for the below. Adventitious viruses testing (as per 9 CFR Part 113.53 ) HIV, HAV, HBV, HCV and Paro Virus B19 t
- United States Microbiology Laboratory needed for efficacy testing of electrolyzed saline product against Avian Influenza and malaria in vitro.
- US EPA or GLP certified Virology Laboratory needed for disinfectant efficacy testing. Conduct virucidal suspension test as per EN14776 or ASTM E1053-11 method Adenovirus type 5 HSV-1 Poliovirus MERS or any available
- Pharmaceutical Contract Research Organization needed for influenza studies. Testing products’ inhibitory effects on hemagglutination and the replication of different human influenza viruses.
- United States Biotechnology contract research organization needed for hemagglutination inhibition antibody testing against the current human vaccine strain viruses
- Microbiology Laboratory needed for hand sanitzer efficacy testing against influenza A virus (human) 1. Objective ? demonstrate 8 hr protection and 99.99% kill against influenza A virus (human)
- Microbiology Laboratory needed for viral URI Testing from nasal swabs. Infectious agent detection by nucleic acid (DNA or RNA); respiratory virus (eg, adenovirus, influenza virus, coronavirus, metapneumovirus
Among many others which can be viewed at Incoming Laboratory Test Requests
If you have questions about Influenza Research or Testing, please give us a call at 1-855-377-6821 or email us
To view the US Center for Disease Control Press Release , visit