Particle size analysis, also known as micromeritics, is a commonly used technique in the pharmaceutical industry. Particle size is one of the most important factors that contributes to the efficacy of a drug product. Additionally, particle size also affects the release of ingredients. The smaller the particle’s size, the faster it is dissolved in the body and the faster its affects can be felt.
Particle size also has an influence on the drug products overall physical stability. It helps keep the pharmaceutical in its correct form and remain intact throughout the manufacturing process and storage. Additionally, the size of the particles can alter the dosage of a drug.
PARTICLE ANALYSIS TEST REQUESTS
- Pharmaceutical laboratory needed for particle size analysis of an API using an alpine jet engine sieve shaker
- Experienced pharma / nutritional supplement analytical chemistry laboratory needed for functional beverage testing for organic compound nano-particulate particle size determination, identification, and quantification of both inactive and active ingredients of two functional beverage products.
- LONG-TERM TESTING Pharmaceutical company needs physical chemistry laboratory for particle size analysis of bulk drug active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) using Malvern 2000 or 3000 (laser technique).
- Pharmaceutical laboratory needed for particle size determination of a pharmaceutical powder testing using an alpine air jet instrument.
- Pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory needed for particle size analysis using a Malvern Zetasizer ZS90 with the red laser and a stray-light filter.
- FDA GMP Physical Chemistry Laboratory needed for GMP Air Jet Sieve testing for Particle Size
View more USP Particle Analysis laboratory test requests
NEED PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORY?
OTC, Rx, Generic, Brandname, Parenteral, Solid-Dosage, Extended Release. There’s many different types of pharmaceutical drug products. No matter what type of pharmaceutical drug product, Contract Laboratory can help with your pharmaceutcal particle analysis.
Are you a pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer, distributor or retailer that needs a pharmaceutical laboratory to perform particle size analysis or a other USP drug or medicine product? We can save you time ad money searching for labs. Just call us at 1-855-377-6821 or Submit a Pharmaceutical Laboratory Test Request!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter